HILO OFICIAL 【Update】Cupones de Descuento--Geekbuying.com

• Automatiza tus tareas diarias con nuestra IA. Simplifica la gestión, planificación y organización. Optimiza tu tiempo, aumenta la productividad y disfruta de la eficiencia.
    ¡Visita iaparatareas.com ahora!

GeekBuying

Comercial
2 Diciembre 2014
i.imgur.com_9uPlmVv.jpg

GeekBuying.com
se ha sido construido para ofrecer al todo el mundo los mejores gadgets con precios bajos increíbles.

Nos dimos cuenta que las compras por el internet ha sido muy popular ampliamente, pero todos nosotros sabemos que un montón de cosas divertida desaparecen cuando hace compras, y sólo quedan las cosa aburridas. Lo vamos hacer es añadir productos divertidos en las compras en línea para ofrecerle una experiencia genial. En GeekBuying, obtendrá diversión en las compras.

No importa si es un geek o no, disfrutaría delas compras enGeekBuying. Trabajamos con pasión para superar sus expectativas en todo momento.

Una vez que usted hace compra, lo sabría todo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nos esforzaremos para darle un precio más bajo y descuento mejor para SmartWatch y Wearable dispositivos. Si hay algo que quería pero no está publicado en el threadfavor no dude en contactar con nosotros.​

Última edición:

GeekBuying

Comercial
2 Diciembre 2014
i.imgur.com_CZcpLur.png

• U Watch U Terra IP68 waterproof dustproof shockproof bluetooth smart wrist watch
  • Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof, military level quality, fresh masterpiece, underwater 3 meter, waterproof inclosed design, prevent dirt, 10 meters drop, safe landing, omnibearing protect your uwatch
  • High-intensity explosion-proof glass, 1.60 viewing angle IPS HD screen show more outstanding
  • 300mAh polymer battery, more durable, more to the force
  • Four TPU soft non-slip, ergonomic design, full three-dimensional protect your watch
  • Look for mobile phones: When you can’t find the phone open the menu of look for mobile phones so that your phone will ring.
  • Compass: The compass is an important instrument of navigation. It is suitable for many occasions, more accurate and more stable. Since you get it will never be lost the way.
  • Pedometer: Pedometer function allows you to understand the movement distance, time, calories anytime and anywhere with the unit steps, mileage. Activities of the burning calories can be accurately calculated. Provides real-time monitoring service for the people keen to lose weight and sports
  • Look for mobile phones: When you can’t find the phone open the menu of look for mobile phones so that your phone will ring.
  • Sleeping Monitoring: Monitor your quality of sleep and activities time at night.Uwatch will feel your each small action while you’re sleeping,record and analyse your quality of sleep.
  • Burglar Alarm: Uwatch will shock and ring to remind you when the distance between mobile phone and uwatch over 5-10 meter.
  • Remote Pictures: Intellingent Uwatch control the mobile phone’s camera to photograph.
  • CALLS SYNC: Calls sync, Uwatch will ring and shock when the calls coming, and then the display shows the call number. No need mobile phone you can conversation with the people through the uwatch, never miss the calls.
  • Information Push
  • U Terra Compatible: Android System Upgrade Support BT 4.0, Compatible OS IOS, Support a bracket 2, Two bluetooth devices can be connected!
  • Application Ocasion: riding, drive, jogging, rock climbing, skiing, get together, shopping

Última edición:

GeekBuying

Comercial
2 Diciembre 2014
i.imgur.com_4XmyG3H.jpg
inWatch Z Smart Watch Phone 1GB/8GB 5.0MP

Código de cupon: HXINTOBG
Precio original: $293.29
Precio Final: $273.29
Ahorrar: $20

i.imgur.com_CZcpLur.png

• InWatch Z is a new Android watch phone that's been beautifully crafted with a high grade silicon strap and an aluminum fame making it lightweight and strong, it also has an IP57 rating and sapphire crystal face to protect against scratches, so not only is elegant it’s also tough and durable.
  • It’s not just the outside that's great this phone has a MTK6572 dual core processor 1GB of RAM and 8GB of ROM.
  • Comes with Android 4.2 and supports Bluetooth so the user can take advantage of the best that android has to offer and sync with other technology such as cell phones which allows monitoring of incoming email, texts and calls via Bluetooth however as it has its own SIM card slot you have the freedom to leave your phone at home.
  • The 1.63 Inch Transflective Sapphire Material Screen is the same used on the iphone 6. The InWatch Z's screen has a 240 x 240 resolution which comes in useful when taking photos or recording videos with the 5 mega pixel camera.
  • The semi-transparent TFT screen adjusts screen luminance automatically base on the ambient light, making Z easily viewable in full sunlight. Day or night It also has a bone conduction speaker making talking on the phone when out and about exceptionally easy and with a built in compass so you will never get lost.
  • It comes with access to Google Play so there are thousands of apps for you to choose from.
  • This product is in stock now, we guarantee next working day shipping and offer a 12 months warranty on all our products. Brought to you by the leader in electronic devices and wholesale smart watches.

Última edición:
Reacciones: Potiwans

GeekBuying

Comercial
2 Diciembre 2014
i.imgur.com_5cnEt79.jpg

Código de cupon: KSQFKQNJ

Precio original: $72.46
Precio Final: $65.46
Descuento: $7

i.imgur.com_CZcpLur.png

• NO.1 G2 MT2502A 1.54" Gorilla Glass Smartphone Watchphone 32MB RAM 128MB ROM 2.0MP Heart Rate Sensor Silver
  • With Bluetooth 4.0, Compatible OS including IOS and Android
  • No.1 G2 could be connected with the vast majority of smartphones in the market (however Samsung Gear 2 could be only connected with Samsung smartphones)

Última edición:

GeekBuying

Comercial
2 Diciembre 2014
i.imgur.com_kkmtFQE.png

SmartQ Z Watch IPX7 Water-proof 1.54 inch Touch Screen Smart Watch(Red)

Código de cupon: MYDADOEK
Precio original: $85.99
Precio Final: $71.99
Ahorrar: $14
i.imgur.com_GAqKTET.png

• Android 4.3 OS
  • 1.54 inch 240*240 capacitive touch screen
  • JZ4775 1.0GHz
  • 512MB DDR3 RAM and 4GB NAND FLASH ROM
  • Built-in motion sensor
  • Support SMS
  • Support Bluetooth, Wifi function
  • IPX7 Water-proof
  • Get calls notify(does not support answering calls) and receive messages from your wrist
  • Pedometer function

Última edición:

GeekBuying

Comercial
2 Diciembre 2014
i.imgur.com_d9yoOUr.jpg

Bundle Xiaomi Miband + Blue Replacement

Código de cupon: DSZVBPPY
Precio original: $21.98
Precio Final: $19.98
Ahorrar: $2

i.imgur.com_GAqKTET.png

• Note:original package and product
  • Stylish rubber band
  • Sleep-cycle smart alarm
  • Fitness monitor & sleep tracker
  • Dow Corning Skin-friendly wristband
  • Now! The IOS APP Arrived!!!
  • IOS 7.0 (Or above) can use the function of Pedometer,Sleep monitor and Alarm.(Other function will be updated in the future)
  • Functions of sport data recording, sleep quality monitoring, smart alarm clock wake up,calls reminder(Need set in app)
  • Short immersion under normal temperature and pressure, when the housing is temporarily immersed in 1M deep water will not cause harmful effects(Not for swimming or diving)
  • The miband can unlock your Mi phone without a password(Use for MI phone only)
  • Standby about 30 days
  • Buit-in rechargeable battery

Última edición: